Battery Type:Single 18650
*Please Note: This is a Mechanical Device designed for advanced users, please read this description in its entirety*
The DotMod DotBling is not your everyday vape mod, it is a statement piece. Part of an incredibly limited release (only 100 have been made) this 24k gold-plated designer mechanical mod requires a single 18650 battery to power it, and is a high-end addition to your collection. As this an unregulated device it is recommended for only the most advanced vapers and collectors.
Artfully created by Dotmod, each 24mm tube features 1232 separate hand-set Cubic Zirconia stones, with this process taking a skilled jeweller three days to complete. With an eye for quality as well as aesthetic, the Bling features a copper base internal material and a spring-loaded throw switch.
Fitted with a hybrid top cap it is designed explicitly for use with RDAs, RTAs and RDTAs that feature a protruding 510 connection only. The benefit of a hybrid cap is that the firing pin of your RDA comes into direct contact with your battery for a faster ramp up and a harder hit overall.
Unregulated/mechanical mods require a truly extensive knowledge of vaping to be used safely. Before purchasing or using you should fully understand Ohm’s law, battery safety and have an in-depth knowledge of using rebuildable atomisers. That being said when used properly they offer enhanced cloud and flavour production you won’t find with regulated devices.
- 1 x DotMod Bling Mechanical Mod
- 1 x Serialized Authenticity Card
- 1 x Allen Key
- 1 x Spare Switch Spring
- 1 x Gold Plated 510 Drip Tip
- Requires single 18650 battery
- Non-locking bottom switch
- Hybrid top cap
- 24k gold plated
- 1232 hand-set Cubic Zirconia stones
MECH MOD ALERT
Top Tips - Mechs Are Intended for Advanced Users ONLY
- We don't recommend building below 0.2 Ohms
- Always use an Ohms Reader to check resistance before using
- For low resistance builds use high amp batteries
- Ensure your battery wrap is intact
- Ensure your locking switch is activated when not in use
- Store your batteries safely in a case, never loose
- Use a dedicated charger for batteries
- Never leave charging batteries unattended
- Dispose of batteries responsibly
- Avoid short circuits by ensuring coils are installed as per manufacturer instructions
Battery / Amperage Guide (Do Not Exceed Limits):
Please note this information is based on continuous discharge rates of batteries not pulse discharge
- 1.0 Ohms - 4.2A Amp Draw
- 0.9 Ohms - 4.6A Amp Draw
- 0.8 Ohms - 5.2A Amp Draw
- 0.7 Ohms - 6.0A Amp Draw
- 0.6 Ohms - 7.0A Amp Draw
- 0.5 Ohms - 8.4A Amp Draw
- 0.4 Ohms - 10A Amp Draw
- 0.3 Ohms - 14A Amp Draw
- 0.2 Ohms - 21A Amp Draw (RECOMMENDED LIMIT)
- 0.1 Ohms - 42A Amp Draw (NOT RECOMMENDED)
- 0.0 Ohms - BATTERY SHORT (DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note: This is a mechanical/unregulated vape device it has none of the safety features of a regulated device; by pushing the fire button you complete a circuit that directly runs power from your battery through the device and into your RDA. This device does not have a chipset that you’d find in a regulated device, meaning there are no safety features apart from your own skill.
We do not advise under any circumstances for a mechanical device to be used without a thorough knowledge and understanding of battery safety, battery output, Ohm’s law and vaping in general. This is a vape device for very advanced users only - this should not be used by beginners or casual vapers. If you have any questions or queries regarding mechanical devices or vaping in general, please contact us.